Monday, May 3, 2010

3 Fundamental Keys That Can Open the Door of Success


Everyone has the opportunity to be successful in who they are and in what they do. Regardless of your background, past financial status, level of education, your race or your religion – everyone can be successful. Three fundamental keys can unlock the door to success.

ATTITUDE - You might have heard the old saying, “Attitude is Everything”. Well it is! Webster’s Dictionary defines attitude as both a feeling and a position. Your mental “position” already determines how you will approach a situation or interact with other people. Thinking “This is probably going to fail” has already “positioned” you to fail. In the children’s book “That Little Train That Could”, the train overcame his obstacles by telling himself “I think I can. I think I can.” You are going to have to take it beyond that if you want to throw wide that door to success. “I know I can! I know I can!” needs to become your battle cry.

PERSISTANCE - A friend once asked me if I knew how he built his deck. I said that I did not and he replied, “One nail at a time.” If you are going to walk through that door to success, you must keep moving forward. If a project or method of selling does not work out. Don’t quit! I am sure my friend “bent” several nails while building that deck. Instead of giving up and telling himself that he probably didn’t need a deck after all, he just got another nail and drove it in. If what you are doing isn’t working, grab another “nail”.

DELEGATE - There are only 24 hours in a day and you were not created to work all of them. Whether your business is real estate or something else, there are multiple things screaming for attention. Write your goals down. Create a list of what has to be done to achieve those goals. As you look at that “To Do” list, what are the things you most enjoy doing? What do you “shine” at? Circle it! That is the area you need to focus on. Then hire someone else to do the other stuff. Our Key Assistants can help you out in that department.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr Pedro is absolutely incredible. He’s been so responsive, so patient & honest, and just wonderful at his job as a loan officer. I will buy every future house with him if I ever move to DC. He’s just the absolute best.”  
I will recommend anyone here looking for a loan to contact a loan officer Pedro on Email... pedroloanss@gmail.com